Creative Hope Studio is creative agency passionate about crafting beautiful and effective communication. We are looking for a full time Creative Sales Executive to join our team and support the studio in expanding the business.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual who is looking for a rewarding career within a dynamic Creative Agency based in our Lincoln studio.
The ideal candidate will already be in a sales role or be able to prove an understanding of good communication and sales within their employment history.
The individual needs to be a highly motivated, committed and confident person with proven results in reaching and exceeding targets within their own field.
We want you to share the vision Creative Hope Studio works by. You must have the desire to forge new working relationships with prospective clients, as well as supporting existing clients.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate, tenacious and hungry to succeed. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for creativity and sales within the creative industry. You must be able to hit the ground running and be able to be consultative in your selling process. We are looking for someone teachable and approachable while being assertive and able to close sales in a way that lines up with the values of Creative Hope Studio.
– Hands on approach with a ‘lead by example’ attitude and the ability to exceed sales targets
– Organising appointments with new and prospective clients
– Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing clients, sponsors, and partners
– Attending new business appointments and meetings with existing clients.
– Organise sales meetings
– Network with businesses locally, county-wide and nationally
– Handle enquiries, produce sales mailings, sales administration.
– Ensure all sales administration is completed to a high standard
– Collate and producing weekly sales reports as required
– Report on a day-to-day to the Assistant Director
– Correspond regularly with the Senior Designer for reports on studio capacity
£D.O.E + Uncapped Commission
11th October 2016
18th October 2016